We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
Unworn and unwashed items purchased online may be returned within 14 days from receipt of the items. For details of how to return by mail, click here. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Except if exercising your statutory right to cancel, shipping and handling charges paid on your original shipment are not refundable when you use our easy returns by mail.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you have received a defective item, please contact our customer services on email@example.com. Proof of purchase is required. For details of how to return by mail, click here.
To Ship your Return Items
1. Click here to create your Gap return shipping label
- Choose your language and fill in required fields.
- Print or email the generated return label.
- 2. Complete invoice
a) Select return type.
- Standard Return: Refund in form of original payment.
- b) Write the quantity and reason code for each return in the far-right column of the invoice.
- a) Select return type.
- 3. Prepare your package
- a) Place the completed invoice, and your return into package. Use original packaging if possible.
- b) Seal package securely.
- c) Affix your carrier return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- 4. Ship your package
Changes and Cancellations
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call us as soon as possible dial 0800 368 0674 within the UK or click here for phone numbers outside of the UK. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.