TENCEL™ Flight Jumpsuit
Color: olive green
- Long sleeves.
- Relaxed, tailored fit through the shoulder, chest and waist. Tapered through the hip, thigh and leg. Slim leg opening. Ankle length.
- Model: Size 2, 5'10" (178cm).
- Inseams: Petite 25", Regular 27", Tall 30"
- Slant front pockets. Rear welt pockets.
- Point collar. Chest pockets. Long sleeves with button cuffs.
- Based on a classic piece from the archives, our designers redesigned this classic flightsuit for a modern, flattering fit. Made in super soft, breathable, eco-friendly TENCEL™ for a beautiful drape.
- Concealed button front closure. Zip fly. Detachable belt. Belt loops.
- 100% TENCEL™ (lyocell).
- Remove belt before washing. Wash and dry separately. Machine wash cold, tumble dry low, cool iron; or dry clean.
- International Standard 4-7 Business Days — €4.00
- International Express 2-3 Business Days — €9.00
- Free returns by mail
*Learn more about delivery
*Learn more about returns
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return unwashed and unworn products bought on this website by mail within 30 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. Items purchased outside the UK can only be returned by mail; they cannot be returned to stores. See below for details on how to return by mail.
Certain products are available exclusively online. These products may be subject to different return or exchange policies, which are indicated where applicable.
All swimwear and jewellery must have any hygiene seals intact to be eligible for return or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Returns by Mail (Excluding Croatia and Malta)
- 1. Click here to create your Banana Republic return shipping label
- Choose your language and fill in required fields.
- Print or email the generated return label.
- 2. Complete invoice
a) Select return type.
- Standard Return: Refund in form of original payment.
- Gift Return: Refund in form of gift card.
- b) Write the quantity and reason code for each return in the far-right column of the invoice.
- a) Select return type.
- 3. Prepare your package
- a) Place the completed invoice, and your return into package. Use original packaging if possible.
- b) Seal package securely.
- c) Affix your carrier return shipping label to the packaging. Make sure no other tracking labels are shown.
- 4. Ship your package
Returns by Mail for Croatia and Malta
- 1. Email email@example.com stating you would like to schedule a return. Please include the following information:
- Your Name
- Your full address, including address lines, postal code and country
- Your contact telephone number
- Your contact email address
- Your order number
- 2. Customer Service will work with Hermes to schedule a pickup to complete your return.
- 3. Hermes will contact you within 48 hours of submitting this request to schedule a pickup.
- 4. Have your items boxed up and ready to go.
- 5. Once your items are picked up, they will be returned to our warehouse to process the return.
- 6. You will receive a return confirmation email once the return is completed.
Changes and Cancellations
If you'd like to cancel or change your order, please call us as soon as possible — dial 0800 368 0674 within the UK or click here for phone numbers outside of the UK. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.